Our Promise to You
Heart2Heart Foundation staff, trainers, mentors and community partners promise to you the following:
- To Continue to Use 87% or More of Funding for Programs.
- To Promote Career Pathways in Nursing, Paramedicine, Veterinarian and Firefighting.
- To Increase the Qualifications of First Time, Advanced Education Candidates.
- To Instill the Confidence to Save a Life
- To Honor Our Student Heroes
In the United States Armed Forces, they live by the moto, “No Soldier left behind”. Heart2Heart Foundation carries on the same philosophy that “No Student will be left behind”. We promise to exercise that call of duty, so when a student passes our training, possesses all of the qualifications for admission to a program we support, Heart2Heart Foundation is committed to helping them through the next step to success.
We engage with the private, public and nonprofit sectors to ensure that all youth have the support they need through mentoring relationships to succeed at home, school, and ultimately work.
Deploying Life Saving Devices
While students learn how to save a life with an AED (automated external defibrillator), Heart2Heart Foundation will make it possible for them to do so, if needed.
Your support matters.
The Heart2Heart Foundation donates portable Philips Heart Start Defibrillator devices to every school participating in our program’s.